Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Introduction Blog Assignment #-1


Kevin McFarlen
Email: kevin1188@neo.tamu.edu

  • Senior Computer Science
  • I'm taking CSCE 436 as an elective in the "Information and Intelligent Systems" Track of Comp Sci.
  • I know C++, Java, Haskell, and some C#. 
  • What i expect to be doing in 10 years: I expect to be a manager of some sort in a computer company, in either consulting, marketing, or group projects. 
  • I think the next biggest technological advancement in computer science is the day a computer can create an original thought.
  • If i could travel back in time and meet someone, i would pick Napoleon. I would tell to not invade Russia, and wait till summer. 
  • My favorite shoes are Vanz, because I'm able to slip them on and off my foot without problem, and i never will need to tie the shoes again. Plus they are comfortable. 
  • If I could learn a foreign language that I'm not fluent with I would choose German, because my family is of German decent. It would be nice to be able to travel to Germany and speak their language instead of trying to communicate with broken English. Knowing German may also come to be beneficial when doing business in Germany. 
  • I lived off the Navajo Reservation in Arizona for 18 years of my life in Page, Arizona.  

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Navajo Reservation. Cool.... (Where is your photo?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i deleted it from my Google account, and i guess i forgot it was on this website also... fixed it:)

    ReplyDelete